The Organizing Committee of AIM 2023 is pleased to announce the Student Travel Support Program. The Student Travel Support aims to enhance the chances of promising students to attend AIM 2023, present their research outcomes and become more integrated into the Dynamic Systems and Control society. The limited amount of funds available are not reimbursed to the student awardees, but are applied by the conference organizers to (i) conference registration and (ii) partial lodging expenses.
1. must be an author or co-author of a submission (paper/contributed presentation/poster) accepted for presentation at AIM 2023, and
2. must present a submission.
3. must be a Student Member of IEEE and/or ASME, at the time of the initial submission.
Underrepresented minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
In case the number of applicants exceeds the budget, additional criteria will be used to make a selection among the applicants. These additional criteria, in decreasing order of importance, prefer applicants who will present more than one submission at the conference, can demonstrate active participation in ASME DCSD.
The application website opens on
1. Students must fill in the form here and save the completed application form a pdf.
2. Combine the application form with the recommendation letter signed by the applicant's advisor as a single pdf.
3. Submit the combined pdf file to http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl as a "Student Travel Support" submission under "Submit a contribution to AIM 2023".
Decision messages about travel support recipients are expected to be sent out by